tired >__< ❤

2009年7月17日星期五

2day veli veli tired ee >__<
about 7++ already wake up le ,
to prepare go my friend house to study n make a group discussion ee =x
yesterday v target v cn discuss SC til Chapter 3 & EK til Bab 3 d >__<
but 2day v just discuss SC til Chapter 3 niaa =(
actually v date the time is 9.00 am d ,
but ...........
v start from 10.00 am til 2.00++ pm baa X)
v use 1 2 3.....5 hours to discuss le 2 chapter =.=v
acutally v hv using 1 hours to rest , eat n talk nonsense d xD
kaka~
although v discuss d speed is slowly,
but v r so cleary n evidence what v r studying =x
2day our teacher's is TECK TECK n assistant is HOON HOON xD
hohoho~
after our teacher's leaving >__<
we study d heart oso leave d =x
all go sofa there to take sum rest n c newspapaer =x ( mayb v wn get more knowledge on newspaper gua xD)
kakakaka~
abt 3.00 pm all oso gt sum hungry lee >__<
but ..... when ask wanna go wher to eat ,
all oso cincai laa ( no idea =.= )
but time is running out ,
so at last v choose back home eat better laa =(
but me so pity T__T
cz stil got tuisyen at 4.00 pm-7.30 pm ,
no time bac home to take a rest n eat >__< sobbss sobbss
den me n my friend's so scramble d eat at downstairs tuisyen center geh mama >_< ( nt tasty)
this is my whole day spend on this holiday's >__<
pity niaa T__T study study study @#$%^&&&*
but this oso for my own good laaa ,
cz SPM is coming lee must study hard n get a good result maa xD
kakaka~

this is my 1st post using english in my blog xD
if gt any language mistake pls dun deride me o T__T
kakaka xD

2 评论:

I'm y y ♥ 说...

kaka
english worrr =X

ga yao larh ~
hope we all can get a good result in spm ~
xD

Leroy 说...

good post..
i learnt new vocab..deride..

发表评论